The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

ElecXmas updates

 The footage is coming soon. It looks like it's all video and no pix. Regardless, you will see behind the scenes IN ITS ENTIRETY, very soon. Shouts to Baddie.

I'm thinking of dropping Electronic Christmas on Halloween. The demand is rather deafening. If not Halloween, November 10th. I try not to drop music on my birthday. It's a tiresome process that only few would understand. But still, because so many are asking for and about it, I might just drop it on Hamilton's Day.

I guess I can drop the tracklisting in the near future, huh?

Be on the lookout for it.




^
^
^
Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...