The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Surviving ElecXmas

 I'm seriously considering Electronic Christmas to be my last and final album. It's the first album I am COMPLETELY confident in. Baddie bore witness, Sutter H. (the engineer) and I had great chemistry on mixing the album, the libation was potent, the Earth was Heavenly, ...the only problem came in around track 11, when Force starting burning my teeth (again). 

There is a difference between speaking with authority and speaking with Force. I CAN speak with authority, but that usually results in and is spawn from anger. Speaking with Force takes a LOT out of an individual/me. It's like bussin' nuts from your right ball/left tit. A hard nut to crack. 

And I was speaking with Force, for the whole album.

It was truly a magical experience. I'm glad we caught it on tape.

As of late, I've been listening to my C. Hamilton collection. Giving Charles Hamilton a break, because a lot of the songs were potent poetry to particular women and venomous rage aimed at particular niggas. C. Hamilton deals with them (the particulars) and everyone (all you niggas @ me).

I haven't had the chance to play "The King's Maker". My second piano album.




^
^
^
Seeing this cover too much on this blog?
It's just me against the machine. Show me how to do this, son!












Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...