The future of Live @ 12...

There's a few reasons why I'm not live yet. For starters, I have a meeting with my psychologist that's running overtime. Later, I have a conference call with Universal. Then, my wifi connection is poor. So poor, that YouTube cuts the whole session. 

I MAY try to stream tomorrow (Saturday), as there will be less people using the network. Usually happens that way, on the weekends. But yeah. Until I can get to a sturdy wifi connection where I can make x amount of noise, Live @ 12 is dead. Call it Live w/ The Talented, as all of my production-centered live streams will be placed in this playlist.

I'll be around, y'all. 



I look worse in person.





#mylords...


FreshOffThePresses

“Yeah. Thanks for meeting me here.”

This post is for StarChasers. Old and new. I’ve learned not to make excuses (moreso in recent years). In taking accountability, there’s no e...