The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

My celebrity crush.


Still.

With that being said, I think I'm gonna fall back from chasing tail (aka publicly lusting after women). Most of the women I've dealt with didn't tell me they were seeing someone else. I want a woman who's ALL MINE. "And the one that did is long gone. Moved on without me." (CH, "Hoe" from FromTheDeskOf) 

I'm not a player. I just have a lot of crushes. 
Would be dope to wake up to a DM from a celebrity. Preferably a female.

Male celebs are cool, but I don't want to play the game.

Whatever.

I hope all is well with you, Ms. Zamata.
Hold down #The5.







#comma

FreshOffThePresses

StarChaser Art

  Art by Poi$on Pe$o De' Gretz$ky, a StarChaser who commented on my post asking who was better: ALlen Iverson or Dwayne Wade?.  I always...