The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Labor




I spent today (9/1/23) DJing in the backyard at the house (649!). After 2 years, I only got one complaint. Granted it was today. They told me flat out to my face that they don't like my music. I told him I take offense, but he's entitled to his opinion. Later on, I asked him what he didn't like. He said he didn't hear it. I'm like wtf? That's what's going on? We form opinions based on... nothing? If it isn't Trap and 808s, I guess...

But sometimes, when things are unspeakable (whether good or bad), you just say you didn't hear it or understand it. That's dangerous, because in the real world, you have to have facts to clarify your opinion.

Granted, I know what I'm saying is unspeakable. 
Whether good or bad.

That's all for now. I promised myself I'll blog more for those who read, so here we go and here we are.


Stay tuned!




#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...