The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Are we getting along?

 The demand for Co-Existence is crazy. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the singles, and... it is true, I was planning a release for Halloween. In fact, I wasn't gonna drop much music at all this year. I really spent that much energy on preparing for Electronic Christmas. Of which I am really proud of. I guess the love for my music provided inspiration.

I'll decide by the end of this blog post whether I'll drop CoEx before Halloween.

It could happen now.

It could happen a few sentences from now.

Just know that I appreciate the love and plan to keep the good music coming.


I would appreciate some donations, here and there:

CashApp: $thephenom718 (not $thephenom1718)




Okay, fine. I'm a sucker for you guys. Here ya gooo...



^
^
^
But you know you gotta work for it...
!





Good night.



#comma


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...