The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Baddie's Lament

Shortly after my previous post, I sent it to Baddie. She read it, and, long story short, took it personal. I had to reassure her that she is an ASSET to me, and not a liability. Though I wasn't talking about her in particular, she noted some things I said to her were vaguely mentioned in the post. 

Baddie isn't in the business of breaking my heart. In fact, she's #closer.

Immune to the wrath, and key to the decision making.

She's a keeper. Truly. I wish I never broke her heart. And we're working on things. 

Pressure makes diamonds. And breaks men. I gotta be a diamond again.

Speaking of which, VS Diamond is dropping a new video soon. I'll post it on here. I got love for her, but we probably should just admire each other from a distance. TOO hot.


In the meantime, I'm guarding my heart and flipping samples.
New for me, the guarding my heart thing.



Flipping samples is my passion.


By the way, I hope you enjoyed my 2nd piano album, "The King's Maker". I dedicated to my daughter Danjer, but Tomorrow can get some love too...





#comma


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...