The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Console Warrior pt. 2

The power of words.

Without revealing too much, SEGA has responded. Basically, our bond/love is deeper than business. They would be hurt if I went with Nintendo. They are very interested in my production, and would be interested in clearing whatever I sample. But they assured me that we have a BOND, and that I'm not just imagining things.

By request of SEGA, when I get into my new apartment, I'm going to be making a series on making beats. Untitled, as of right now. But it should be a fun little series. I'll figure out how to present it on a SEGA-level (read: worship). And I have to get over the jitters of niggas taking my style. 

To be the head, you have to be ahead.








#comma


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...