The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

CH x DaftPunk fans, make noise!


In the beginning, there was PastLove. No clue of the destination, no real direction. Just affection and playful biting on sensitive areas.

After a ROUSING response (from de people dem AND di damn Daft Punk ting), I dug EVEN DEEPER (than usual) and gave you Far, Far Away. The jury is still out, but it's looking like the case is dismissed.

Time passed, and a few occurrences with Daft Tada went down. Out of sheer (lol) excitement, I put together the "Right Back Atcha!" EP. It was good, but I feel they deserve... more.

If you know, you know. But Daft Punk holds a special key to me.

As far as the Sade factor...

PastLove sampled Daft and Sade. 
Far, Far Away sampled records Daft Punk gave me in 2015. Sade is Eminem. I flowed like Em would if he was an Old School rapper.

With the above said, the next CHxDP joint will be called...


Co-Existence



By Halloween.






Oh.
I'm sensitive about Em/Sade/Lyte/Briana. So be careful with your comments.













#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...