The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Little child, runnin' wild.

Man. It's been a PLEASURE to rock with you guys as Hamilton, Charles (#comma). I've made some groundbreaking work, and developed a new production style as #TheTalented. I'm not sure where to go from here. The instrumentals to each album is uploaded, so you can feel free to rock over them. But the bars, man... I particularly love Hypergoth!, Jr. I feel like I captured the essence of Mayfield properly. But you can be the judge.

Like I said, I'm not sure where to go from here. I have an idea, but it's best I wait until I'm in my PERMANENT housing situation to get started. It'll take a lot of time and energy. Nonetheless, it'll be worth it. 

Trust a Goth.

I hope all my Goths are doing well. I saw a few of you in DTLA this weekend. Man. I got so high, I had to sit in a corner on the sidewalk. I suspect that certain dispensaries are lacing the weed with meth. Uncool. Keep it clean, y'all.

But FUCK was it a good high. lol

Some of you are still being hit up by a former friend, asking you to not support me anymore. Do what you feel is right, but I didn't do anything to her. (boy, did I clean up that last sentence; lol)

All is well. Co-Existence, this Halloween. I love you, Baby Mamas! 

Shouts to DJ Nick. We workin it out.

George, Jack, Dilla, y'all know where I'm at.

Love







#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...