The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Viewers Like You update

^
^
^
I decided to make VLY a #Comma release. It just feels right. And yeah, that's the cover.
 
I spoke with a few people today about making an album in the same vein as The Pink Lavalamp. They basically reaffirmed my modern state of mind: those that love me will love the music. I'm aware that I'm an acquired taste. But The Pink Lavalamp was made for EVERYONE. Just not me. That's my problem with the damn album. I'm glad people can relate to it, and for it to have saved lives is a prayer coming to fruition. But I've grown since then. Shit, I was grown MAKING the album. I feel like I dumbed/watered myself down to give people what they were looking for. I've come to learn that such is the nature of the business. Everything is diluted.

Well, I can't wait to begin the recording process. I even have a little feature on here! I just hope I can survive this album without going mad. Pray for me, make a sacrifice, whatever. Just send some good vibrations my way.








#comma

 

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...