The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Viewers Like You

Every so often, I'll reach out to Sha-leik. Just to see how he's doing. He's been on my bad side for almost 20 years, but the memories can't be denied. He doesn't like my newer music, long story short. He said it "sounds" like I'm freestyling, and the only good thing about it is the hooks and the beat. He then sent me a ruff draft of what he's working on, and it sounded just like some 2007-CH stuff. He wants me to go back to it. He's not the only one.

So I started working on a Lavalamp-style album. 
It's called "Viewers Like You".

I'm not gonna lie, I meant for The Pink Lavalamp to be timeless, but making more than one sucks. I dumbed it down BACK THEN for TPL to be accepted. It worked. And it took a long time for listeners to embrace... really ANYTHING I dropped after it. But y'all did. And I'm thankful. I guess this album is an endurance test, to see if I can still produce another Lavalamp-style joint for the next generation.

So yeah. This is for the next generation of StarChasers.
Thanks, Lionell!





No word yet on whether this will be a Hamilton, Charles (#Comma) release


#comma


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...