The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

140 characters

I can't stop, y'all. I been lacing y'all with content (I hate that word) all day. And with the way my body feels, no signs of stopping. And I can feel my body shutting down as we speak (lol how ironic).

As you go through my blog, look for the "0fficial lyrics" to songs. Official, spelled with a zero. Now. As you read the lyrics, take note of the #letterplay. Yes, the wordplay is there. But the letters in each word... not only rhyme, but connect to the context and tell a story by themselves. As I'm recording, it seems chaotic. But once the song/album is done and I let them cool off, it all comes together.


I acknowledge the power of magic.

It's everywhere.



#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...