The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Lupe Fiasco and Charles Hamilton's Bar Management

While on tour with Lupe, I asked him if I could spit a verse from a song for him. I was explaining to him soul exhurtion (breathing out from your chest, not your mouth), and how I was using it to rhyme. Literally rhyming from my soul. He then dropped a jewel that I never forgot and still use to this day.

He said he "exhausts" words. Like, repeating a word (or phrase, in my case) and wearing out the meaning (and/or phonetic sound, in my case). 

So I spit the verse. He was impressed. He then went and exhausted on of the words, and proceeded to blow my mind with how he morphed the whole verse. But as he did it, I could see he was doubly impressed with how the context of the word went deeper as the verse played, and it all came together with the song.

So... try it. Apparently, such is the G code. "Exhaust" words until they rhyme.

But it's a LuCH thing. lol


Holla back, Mr. Muhammad.




Oh. The song in question is "That!", from Fear the Reaper.


Have you seen a ghost?





Yo, G. Don't hate me. I'm here to nice up the nation!!!!!




#comma

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...