The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

A few things...

 

^
^
^
This is the SECOND single from "Stardust". I don't know how to explain it, but this album is going through the roof. Though the numbers are low, the evidence of influence is HEAVY. Per usual.

^
^
^
Lately I've been talking about different rhyme techniques. Eventually I'll talk about production techniques. I would just rather be responsible for a new crop of GOOD MCs. Too many people bit my production style... let me stop crying and get to it.

I don't know if you notice it or not, but I switch my flow in every bar. Every bar in my verses have a different flow. This is definitely intentional. Sometimes I follow rhyme schemes, but I leave that for lyricists (people who write their rhymes). But let it be known; I can follow a rhyme scheme without writing.

More to say, more to see.
Be bak soon.






#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...