The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Birthday Gas

You blasted StarChasers! Here you are! With me! I launched my #birthdaynuke ahead of #The10th, because I'm going to be spending time with my father the day of.

So here you are.

The technical phrase is "oxidized". You've been oxidized. Made into atoms, to be brought to the center and focus of the person who atomized you. This action is the root of what is known as...


The Hamiltonization Process


Feel that headache you have at this moment. Don't deny it. I did it. I take responsibility. Proud to. The ability to do so is the gift of 6. 3 others can do it. You know who they are. Don't tempt them. 


I'll send you back on Veteran's Day. lol perfect way to start your weekend off.


In fact, take this with you...


Climatic (CH does Illmatic)





update: this is actually out! you can find it on the website. 



Guess you just gotta know what to search for.






#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...