The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Appreciate The Sun

In 2014, I was a nervous wreck. I thought I was being drugged and gangraped by Boe & Dre (and subsequently their people) in retaliation for cheating on Toya with Jamarris, as well as being targeted by Jeff (Jay-Z) and Matt (Eminem) with the same action. I also was dealing with hearing Drake victimize everyone on the radio. Though I kept making music, I was BEYOND suicidal. The only thing that kept me going was knowing I am The Sun. 

But with everyone hating me to get some kind of favor from Hov and Drake, why bless the world with my Solar presence? 

So, as The Sun, I buried myself underground. The Sunshine you've been getting since 2014 has simply been a HUGE ASS MIRROR, reflecting off of my radiance underground. That would be why Summer has been so uncharacteristically hot, and why Chris Brown wants to "fuck it up". lol I see you, playboy. Good shit. Great time.

I can only apologize to those who were innocent bystanders. Many people took part in demeaning me by telling me ASTRONOMICALLY UNBELIEVABLE lies, believing I'm gullible enough to stand there and buy it. 

The moral of the story is, get money. Don't lie to me. 



update: Boe & Dre are not guilty. I speak with Dre regularly. They clarified that they were equally as nervous, because I'm "some Illuminati ass nigga". lol all love.







#comma


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...