The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

My Dad & I, on my birthday.



^
^
^
I don't really have any words. I'm humbled by him. So much wisdom he shared with me. And the day is still young.

I make "November 10th" songs so my fans/StarChasers/HungerFighters/FaithHavers/Hoosiers! can celebrate my birthday, for me. I'm always working. I'm always working on music. It's not work to me, but it takes a lot out of me. So celebrate the day I was born. For me.




Starting at 8am.
The hour I was born.



RIP Mom.
Don't annoy God.













#MayMyLordsBeSeated



#beseated



[see you in 2024; Year 19 of The Hamilton!]
 

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...