The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

My favorite November 10th

^
^
^
I think I said on record that 2016 was my favorite November 10th, but this one takes the cake. And it was FAR from my favorite November 10th. Though I was dating Christina (Shoom), I wasn't all the way happy. With life in general. I felt betrayed by StarChasers, hustled by Boe & Dre, ignored by family... it was ugly. 

At least nowadays I can count on the fact they listen to my music. But even then, it's only the music you'd have to pay for ("Hamilton, Charles", "The Black Box", "The Pink Lavalamp", etc.). They want to see me do better financially. I can't be mad at that.

So much for being a freedom fighter.





#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...