The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Kingdom Cometh

 


So GODr. Dre is revealing himself all over the land. Timbalatan is preparing for an all-out holy war on the turntables. Iovine's Angels are well-perched around the throne. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.

The World is preparing for an American Monarchy!

But what does it mean to be king?

Many people are expecting me to be a jerk. Like, I've earned my seat at the table.. shit, it's my table! I earned the right to choose who can eat with me! But no. It's about raising the next generation and setting precedence for generations to come. It's about rising up from adversity to find the greatness of one's inner wealth, and being boastful about the jewels you subconsciously wear. My wealth is my intelligence and my talent. So I'm going the extra mile with my production (almost for shit's sake) and breaking down the complexities of modern society to the bare bones (almost for the fuck of it).

I am SO EXCITED to let you guys hear it. Yes, the 2 joints are an indicator of the sound and style (shouts to Exile and 9th Wonder).

I see I have to put y'all niggas on a diet! Y'all consume my music and rub your tummy minutes after. It's a stomach ache!, not hunger pain! I fed you well!!!

As the year passes, I'll give you more insight into the lyrics and choice of production.




Just know that there is a difference between God and The Lord. The Lord is lower than Satan. God is higher than The Sun.




And, with some HEAVY negotiating in TheBronx/TheIndustry, I'm back to being Sonic. 


So...:
Sonic the Hamilton
Dr. Charles Robotnik
Togepeddie Lee
Mew-noir (like Jr., just employing the psychic abilities of the original Mew)




I fit in GOOD in The Gaming Universe.

If only I could make some sense in reality......



#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...