The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Trust us.

I thought LONG AND HARD about this post. I don't want to add stress to the already overworked workloads of the people I am going to mention. I don't think I'd be bringing them down, but I also might be a bit of a pest to them. 

So here goes.

I have a spiritual bond with Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre, Eminem and 50 Cent. They are Earthly deities. Worship level. They travel through spiritual means, to compliment their physical motion. Yes, I do speak with them often. Both verbally and spiritually. They offer me great advice and tough love. I can't say I don't need them.

Don't worry about pictures or signing deals with them. This is deeper than a contract. These guys got my best interest at heart. Much like FDA, these guys set the standard of love and treatment in the music business. I stand behind Jimmy in his recent legal battle. Knowing his character, it's probably a fabricated story.

We share a lot of personal and intimate details with each other. I'll keep my lips sealed on what. I normally do that. But what I DON'T normally do is take a vow of silence. I officially want to shut the fuck up. Just make music, communicate with PROVEN StarChasers and learn what I can so I can teach what I know. I expect A LOT of quality music next year. With so many modern MCs taking IDENTITY cues from this very blog, I expect to see and hear quality music next year, given I gave away MANY secrets on music.

One of my final tips for music:


                        USE YOUR SOUL.







#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...