The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

in the meantime...

Nowadays, when I'm not flipping records or making loops or blogging, I play Dungeons & Dragons. Quite possibly the nerdiest shit I could do. But I find it therapeutic. Whatever I don't like about myself on the surface, I can make enhancements in the game. I play as a Human, and my name (on Dungeons & Dragons Online) is The Talented Mr. Hamilton. I'm sure you can find me. The shit about being a Human in this game is, you only get one life/chance. So if I die, I gotta restart EVERYTHING.

Intense, huh?

I've been toying with the idea of being immortal. As well as toying with the idea of being mortal. Rather, giving my immortality away. I feel as though my children will inherit my immortality, and I'll be stuck as a FormerImmortal. Like a fallen god. I don't remember many Greek/Roman gods/goddesses that had children. And if they did, I don't remember them lasting very long. The gods and goddesses of yesteryear definitely have death in their stories.

So what's the good word on "Live @ 12"?! From what I can see, it's a hit! It's impossible to stream the music from Google Drive, because too many people are streaming it at once. The standout so far is "Eddie Murphy". I think that's the first song you hear on this page. I'm still... ...lol toying around with the idea of a video. Just gotta find the right girl.

It's wild to me that the difference between a mixtape and an album is the retail move. If a project is sold through retail services, it's considered an album. If a project is FREE, it's considered a mixtape. Even if it's all original material.

The rumors are true, Hollywood. I am in talks with a major label. A big one. At least "distributed" by a big one. I understand money is tight, but I can't do less than my net worth. At the same time, I'm no spring chicken. These young cats came and ate up budgets unseen. I would sorta be the superhero of the game. Strange, considering how much malice I have toward the music business/The Illuminati in general. I just can't speak on it, ya know? Too much would fall, and I'd be responsible. 

But the truth is out there.

I'm currently (like as I write this) working on a follow up to "Live @ 12". I don't know what you're expecting, so I'm giving you the raw deal.

See you Friday!!!






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...