The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme.


The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amongst bitches, hoes, whores and women)

The Intervention Series (overdosing on substances [literal and physical] and seeking help from the divine)

The StH Series (living in humanity as a hybrid of Sonic the Hedgehog and Dr. Robotnik)

The Awkward Series (intimate relations with celebrities)

The Villain Series (hiding behind Curtis Mayfield; including Vigilante)


...


All come to a head with this album.


Fuck it.
Call it a mixtape




^
^
^
Executive Producer: Jimmy Iovine







No word on shit until the album drops.


You'll still get your song-a-month. But you need to be detoxified for an entire Hamilton release. I think you people (yes, I said you people; I mean THE UNIVERSE IN WHOLE) are slightly spoiled with music nowadays. And it's 100% my fault. I give you quality music at a high rate, and those who want the spotlight try to emulate me using the industry's "standards". Well, let's just say that Mr. Iovine (he hates when I call him that; lol) changed my tone of heart towards human beings.

Which brings us to Doom.

Will you make it out alive?



#beseated



FreshOffThePresses

Angeliens

^ ^ ^ This might not be the last we see of Xarles. But Charles has died. Charles Hamilton, that is. The name comes with fame and pain. High ...