The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Jesus and Wine

I had to take a few days off, due to some spiritual awakening I hade while hanging out w/ Jason...

We were smoking bowls in Echo Park when a duo of Christ worshippers walked up. One woman, one man. They stood in front of me, and the woman says, "Do either of you have any pain in your body?". I said, "At THIS moment in time, that's too invasive of a question." She insisted on praying for me. After the prayer, she stepped back, and... Wouldn't you know it?! The pain was gone!

Mind you, Jason is a Jesusfreak and is always trying to get me to go to God (despite my beliefs in Dr. Dre, Timbaland and SEGA). I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being right. But I explained to the duo and to Jason that I can't go but so far with Jesus, because I already led many people to Goth Subculture (#theotherside).

In the days after, I was reminded that I'm being stalked by celebrities who claim gangs, as well as the aliens of SEGA. The female Christian who prayed for me was Lil Wayne and Lil Wayne is Tails. Jason plays innocent, but he's Knuckles and Knuckles is Common.

Apparently, it's all for promo.

No one loves music the way I do.

As far as the "healing", they basically did some sex magick and released some tension I had built up. I can't call it rape, but I feel a kind of a way about my fortitude being disposed of by "the best rappa alive, since the best rappa retiied!". But all is fair in love and war. Apparently Common/50 has issue with Lil Wayne/Jamie Foxx.

Whatever 

Get it together, Grinch! 






#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Daughterworld

I've always had a special place in my heart for my daughters unborn. Tomorrow is the FIRST inbred daughter of mine. As sweet as I imagin...