The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The Pushback

I'm not here to make you worship me. It's written that I might be (worshipped), but there are no walls for the writing. You all have your idols and gods. No need in naming names. They don't get anything but added attention and media when they're mentioned on this blog. And no, I don't like your idols or gods. Legends (literally) come and go nowadays. 

I do take it to heart, however, when someone calls me a legend.
Lil Perry (Preview's little brother; Catholic Middle School) called me a legend and I was speechless. Preview, or Rafael, was a brotha who came to my Catholic School (Ascension; now closed) and immediately made himself known as an MC. Though I respected his notoriety, I had a very racist viewpoint towards Hip-Hop. I just left public school, where niggas would do EVERYTHING Jay-Z, DMX and Wu-Tang would say to do. But if I remember correctly, he showed up in the school just as Eminem debuted (slight hint).

I remember asking him to spit for me. I told him I make beats, and such was validated by the whole school calling me Piano Boy. What I remember most about his verse is, he didn't embellish into hustle or gun talk. He talked about his neighborhood, his gear (or lack thereof), his family... very grass roots lyricism. I was starting to take Rap/Hip-Hop serious, and having a partner like Pre really helped sharpen my sword. 

Iron sharpens iron, ya know?

In some respects, Preview is your favorite rapper. With that being the case, does one worship Preview? Even is he IS Eminem on TheIlluminatiDownLow, does your love for me transcend into worship for him?

As I stated in previous posts, aliens like to jack identities. Which is dangerous. If Simone Marshall is DEAD ASS Ms. Imelda Lati from my Catholic School years, I want no parts of this bitch. No matter how BAD she is in real life. If Sasheer Zamata is my first born daughter's mother, Tomorrow gon' have to wait until she hits 18 to meet me, because I have no words for her mother. No matter how AWESOME she is in real life.

Ya feel me?






Be yourself and stay yourself.
No one is a loser that way.






I'm outside!!!

FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...