The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Things aliens do.

I am in communication with aliens. It's easier to be so than to communicate with celebrities (though I'm learning they almost ho hand-in-hand). Still, there are things aliens do that annoy me. 

Like PRETEND to be close friends of mine that I already know.

Mind you, this entry is SEVERAL hours in the making. I almost didn't write it, because I know aliens are sensitive about our relationship/friendship.

But yeah. Aliens were either always close to me or they jacked the bodies of my loved one. I've noticed changes of this nature among MANY friends of mine. And many celebs give signs that I've been in communication with them.

I know who I speak to. And I know when it's you.

There's just so many to account.

To my close friends, hold on to who you are. Don't let anyone convince you to leave your body. The grass isn't greener on the other side, and you're likely a target hit. 

Seeing as how I only have a few FRIENDS, it would only make sense to a few of you.
Regardless, God is my friend. So is The Lord, and so is #TheSavior. Not Jesus.


#TheSavior is The Anti-Christ. 


feels good to know ya!




#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...