The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Big Apple Seeds

Man. New York never felt better. I swear I love this city. A lot of people recognized me (!) and showed me love. Like... A LOT of people. I think NY and I have this understanding where, I do it big with the rest of the world, and treat NYC like it's my mama's house. 

I CREATIVELY wild out in the city. I'm never disrespectful.

Harlem was LIT. Didn't see anyone I recognize outside (--Aliens!!!), but there were a lot of folks playin the block. They recognized me, said wassup... nothing too major. I did hear "THERE HE IS!" and "HE'S HERE!" a lot. Got a chance to link up with Paris (P Dunner), Sha-leik and VK. School was closed this week (didn't know that). I also got a chance to see Uncle G and My Grandma!!! I would've been CRUSHED if I came all the way here and didn't see them...

I just want to say, I love this city, and I plan to rep to the fullest wherever I go. Even if that means to show Diddy some love on the west coast (hint).


More to say, just waiting on my flight. Can't really write under these conditions.





#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Is it of God?

Of the many offers I've been getting, the most lucrative one seems to ask for more "sacrifice". I already lost my mother to th...