The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). Much love to them.

It started raining when I touched down.
A sign of the divine.

It would be nice to be recognized on the train by someone, so be on the look out for me in the city.

I miss LA. I can accept it as my new home now.

I LOVE NEW YORK!!!!!!



Maybe that's not enough.


So I'm just gonna hold NYC/Harlem down wherever I go.


That means.... I... shine all the time!








#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Daily page, weekly ring

I do plan on going live today (@ 12). No frets. And yes, there is a song for this month. As with both, massive strategy goes into it. I just...