The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Camo

Apparently, no one caught what I did with the last post. Which means no one knows how to truly blog. And I'm not mad! lol I just wanted to get that off my chest (about Drake being "better than me"). One of my StarChasers checked me on it. And I thank him! Just know that I rebuilding from thinking such and knowing better.

Thank you for bearing with me.

Eminem is supposed to be dropping an album. The premise is magic. Making his career disappear. I don't know what he's doing, but he's somewhat playing into my grand scheme. 

I may get abducted this summer. Who knows(?). Just stay tuned!


How's the kingdom?! I gotta make sure everyone is okay before I get into my next endeavor: conquering space!

Any aliens wanna go on a tour of space with me? Reptilians, Xenomorphs... all the above. You're MORE than welcome to come travel the stars with me. Chase them, even...!



#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Random, but not quite.

 Rather, better time management. I been speaking with Paris (P. Dunner, "best rapper alive" according to me on The Binge 1) about ...