The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

I do declare...

I always end up in a bind where I have MANY ideas, and not enough outlets. That sentence ALONE came with much thought and consideration. But onward. I find that now since I've declared myself king, there is nothing else to go for. Nothing else to live for. All I have to do is provide for you sonic entertainment to last the year. Then I can THINK about passing the throne/cepter/crown.

Still. I have a dope concept for an album. Rather, this particular album will be a particular ritual... within music theory.

"It always starts again. You move forward. With or without it."

"Talking cryptic? Naw. You're all stalling, and I'm quick (Quik; special shout out)!"







#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from m...