The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Feds takin' pictures.

 I just woke up from a wack as dream. Basically, I got arrested for making free music with sampling. I was charged with Racketeering, Bootlegging, and Disturbing the Peace (for riotous music). 

Facing 20 years.

Yo.. If you like the music, let me know. If you LOVE the music, let me know. Y'all BEEN letting me know you hate the music. Look, all I'm trying to say is, the risk is not greater than the reward if the audience isn't pleased. And I know I been giving you ALL of me. 

I'm just a lil shook up. Holla at me in a few hours.






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Excite button

 I'm proud of Hypergoth!. Fuck what anyone has to say about it. I put a lot of work in as far as the production, and every word/sentence...