The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Feds takin' pictures pt. 2

I'm already sure that my mother would be upset if she knew I served ANOTHER jail sentence. ESPECIALLY for what it's for. But if I get locked up over FREE MUSIC, I don't know what she would think.

I've already gotten warnings from the halfway houses I've been at, concerning the content of the music I been making in them. "Don't get too boisterous" was one of the warnings. They threatened to search my laptop for the master session files, because they couldn't believe they were real songs. 

They also know I'm a witch.
I think I'm on their radar. Don't you?


Fuck that. I'm takin' the Shady route. You want me? Come get me! I ain't doin' nothin that you would know about. Or would NEED to know about. It all comes out as music at the end of the day. So, peacefully and kindly, suck it.


^
^
^
On a lighter note, I thought I lost the above picture.
Shouts to Sha-leik. Search his name in Spotify.
Tell him that I sent ya.





#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Excite button

 I'm proud of Hypergoth!. Fuck what anyone has to say about it. I put a lot of work in as far as the production, and every word/sentence...