The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Busy-ness

Don't get it twisted. I'm not just sitting around all day on a permanent weed high. I actually do things career/business wise. I'm (finally) working on merch, I got the radio show with Enjetic every week (click here), I'm working on another studio album (entitled "Back Outside")... I been keeping myself busy.

Doing so is actually therapeutic. I can sit here and make beats all day. But where does it go to? What is the purpose? Someone sent me a FIRE beat today, and I asked them what the plan was for it. They just want to be heard. And I respect that. Shit, I just want the glory. Financial stability, nevertheless, would be ideal.

I spoke to an insider today, who completely broke it down. The music is "perfect", but it doesn't have the numbers behind it. That's what the fear is with labels. They see the influence (late night/"surprise" releases, Goth attire, etc.), but that doesn't generate numbers for ME. Basically, niggas is using me as a floor model to do and say what THEY feel would generate the dollars and cents.

And sense.

Which makes sense.

But niggas have no sense.

No one is using their brain power. They're just poorly copying me and hiding behind gang ties.

I can't get mad. I used to emulate Eminem to the laugh. In later years (and as a sign of rage/disrespect), I began emulating Jay-Z. If you know, you know, but doing both became exhausting. I don't want to be either. Honestly, I want the spirit of God and the skills of Satan. 

May The Lord heal my ties with humanity.



I have more to say, but I usually process my thoughts before I blog them.
Keeps me from saying something I'll regret.





Holla atchya scholar!!!!!!!








#thismorningKingCharles...


FreshOffThePresses

Excite button

 I'm proud of Hypergoth!. Fuck what anyone has to say about it. I put a lot of work in as far as the production, and every word/sentence...