Man, it feels good to be loved.
So let’s begin! Positive traction on “Big or Small”, the first single from “Speaking of Witch…”. Not many comments and views (per usual), but …The Universe has a way of telling me things. I hope you all know that, Inder God’s care, anything is possible. The Lord loves you, too! He’s just a bit more rough around the edges about getting His way.
I am a Solitary Witch, and my religion is Wicca.
FDA is on my mind, as usual. Just talking about rapping w Bird, Nate, Kev and Akeem at the lunch table. We went on a journey together, fellas. Clearly and specifically Nate, but I brought the memories of us with me everywhere I went. Sometimes it made decisions for me. Most times it inspired me. In total, you always have a friend with me.
“Favorite color is pink; favorite genre is rock…”
-Charles Hamilton, “Bot Who Cried Wolf”
Such is still the case. At any point, I can throw on a Rock album and spend my day headbanging. Admittedly, I can only do it for a few songs at a time, stretched out. lol. Rock is the bond between me and Dad. But Hip-Hop is the galactic language. Easy to learn, a lifetime to master. I’m blessed to remain relevant-esque in this genre for as long as I’ve been dooinit. Everyday there’s a new StarChaser, everyday a StarChaser falls in love all over again.
I wouldn’t have it another way.
^
^
^
I may compose a few more songs for Pentecost. It's full as is, but one song doesn't gel right with the rest of the project. And not because it's not good. I can simply HEAR who influenced it. Rather, I can hear THEM doing it...
^
^
I may compose a few more songs for Pentecost. It's full as is, but one song doesn't gel right with the rest of the project. And not because it's not good. I can simply HEAR who influenced it. Rather, I can hear THEM doing it...
^
^
^
Technically, C Diddy produced "Missing Piece" for Super Charles Hamilton. He simply credited C. Hamilton "in the name of C and CLove". Apparently he knows clove is spelled as such, and his incarceration is the sacrifice.
^
^
Technically, C Diddy produced "Missing Piece" for Super Charles Hamilton. He simply credited C. Hamilton "in the name of C and CLove". Apparently he knows clove is spelled as such, and his incarceration is the sacrifice.
Long live Busta for the tribute/barfest on "Spazzz". Glad SOMEONE bodied that beat.
I'ma go listen to some 9th joints. Maybe make a lil loosey. Stay tuned. Stay up. Get down.
#somoteitbe

