The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

The latest morning.

Charles Hamilton (Lyricist)

C. Hamilton (MC)

The Talented Mr. Hamilton (DJ)

Jr. (Poet)

Charles Hamilton, Jr. (Pianist)

Hamilton, Charles (Inmate)

King Charles (Executive)

Xarles (Alien)

The Rebirth of Charles Hamilton (Minister)


All of the above are listed in the order of evolution. They also are a play on, what I believe is, a misdiagnosis. I do believe I'm bipolar (extreme highs and lows), but I only start dalving into different identities when I was deep into my diagnosis.

So you're still getting me, just repackaged to cater to my circumstances.

I came up with C. at VS Diamond's house, for example.


Expect music from #TheBig3 (Executive, Alien and Minister) as the year ends. Until then, get yourself acclimated to The Inmate. You can find it on the website (charleshamilton.app), under the link Hamilton, Charles.


Shouts to Drewzer (Andrew Howe)




#SoundOff!!!

FreshOffThePresses

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from m...