The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Cali connect

After last night's review of music, I can honestly say in open and up to collaboration. We can discuss a budget, but really it's about the chemistry.

For example, today's session.

A kid named Dylan. I met him through Josh Pastel, who would join me on live sometimes while at the 2nd halfway house. Dylan is a longtime listener who was waiting in the wings to collab.

We're working together today. On what? Who knows. But it's good for me to get out the house. Especially if I'm collaborating with someone from Hell's Gate (LA).


More to say, more to be seen.

Stay tuned!!!







(#SoundOff!!!)

FreshOffThePresses

You got it, Mr. Roboto...

 It turns out my multi-port deck was over loaded. I got my Scarlett and Numark plugged into my post, and that's taking power away from m...