The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

lol @ Obamaphones

With NO data left on my phone, I decided to blog (just now). Wouldn't you know it? The damn thing is running fast. Let's see how long this holds up...


I've been more into sampling soul records as of late. As fine tuned as each note is, and as advanced as each chord progression is, there is a bit of freedom in these records. Or maybe it's the soul's wishes for equality and liberation... regardless, I feel the records I've been blessed with and to find are capturing moments reserved for a midlife crisis.

Or a meltdown.


But Rock usually fucks me up, too. I remember when I made "The Suicidal 6". I was ...rather high. And daring ANYONE... PARTICULARLY AND ESPECIALLY J Dilla (with his alive ass!)... to jump in and find the meaning. From the location I produced it to the location I recorded it.

Man, James Brown deserves his damn flowers.
WOW!

I recommend y'all take a listen to The James Brown Masterpiece,  as well as The Second James Brown Masterpiece: #OMD.


^
^
^
#comma


FreshOffThePresses

A critical analysis of #KingCharles and his domain(s)

King Ivo the Robotnik: ruler of Atari and all things Roswell discovered King Sonic the Great!: the face and franchise of SEGA, the alien rac...