Over your head.

As a (recording) artist, my mother always told me not to alienate my audience. Here I sit, on this toilet, guilty. Not only do I go over your head, I go out of your reach. Sha-leik said I spit lyrics that only God would understand. Well, isn't that Gospel? The argument is, if it's between me and God, I don't have to put it out. 

But it brings me such joy to provide music!

Well, if only God understands, so be it. I have long harvested and fostered my relationship with God/The Lord/Jesus, and for my complex music to be digested by The divine, I can't deny it. With hope, ANY of the three will break down what I mean, this proving their existence and vindicating me of the "psychosis" title.

PSYCHIC, maybe. But my head is in tact and in check.

To complain would be to curse a blessing. I just wish God... moreso The Lord... would show mercy. I already carry a heavy weight, AM a heavyweight, and only want to be gentle to a woman. Baddie isn't letting me NEAR as close as before. This is my fault. But for whatever Smollet reason, I can't let her go.

Stuck as a puppet.

CYoung leaves tomorrow. Gonna be a sad 4:30am. His flight leaves early. We go live shortly. Might record some new 3YM stuff, definitely gonna make beats... Gonna be one for the books. Stay tuned!


I love you, StarChasers.

I love you, friends and family.

I love you, my significant. Whoever you are.




Sorry for the Ally McBeal outro.






~Jr.~

FreshOffThePresses

“Yeah. Thanks for meeting me here.”

This post is for StarChasers. Old and new. I’ve learned not to make excuses (moreso in recent years). In taking accountability, there’s no e...