the downward spiral, controlled.

Admittedly, I been on the lower end of the bipolar section. Mainly the news of Baddie, but... yeah, I mean, that's it. I feel I invested a lot into her (non-financial) and I walked away with memories and ...yeah that it's. However, I think of it like this... or JUST thought of this, JUST now... 

if I hadn't met Baddie, I would've never had an apartment in LA (with the amenities it has).
So I'm thankful to TheFather for my growth and our relationship.


Now I'm not down. 
Or was this/were these the thoughts I had before I opened up blogger?


Speaking of creative differences, I got the green light from #mgmt to drop the new/unreleased music. Meaning, there will be a Google Drive link for Dr. Hamilton, as well as the much talked about The Rebirth of Charles Hamilton and CH. I'm still on the fence about finishing my God Eddie-Lee and The-Devil music. It got a lil REAL up in here. lol

I'm literally pushing beyond depression/bipolar y'all! I am actually dooinit! I take my meds, workout lightly, and instead of spending EVERY WAKING MOMENT MAKING MUSIC, ...well, I still kinda do that. lol



#nowarning...


FreshOffThePresses

“Yeah. Thanks for meeting me here.”

This post is for StarChasers. Old and new. I’ve learned not to make excuses (moreso in recent years). In taking accountability, there’s no e...