Christ compels. pt. 2


 "Dilla! Madlib in the back. Extra rappin' under the cap. Niggas get that?"
-Charles Hamilton, "Hate This Guy pt. 2"

Not the most profound bar. Just felt good to talk about my long lost brethren.

I told #PastorKiwi that I will be sticking with Wicca. I mean no harm to The House of God (in fact, I hold it to the highest regard), I just am not all the way comfortable TRADITIONALLY serving God. I guess I'm radical for Christ in a way. Still, my creativity has been making room for God/The Lord and Jesus. I regularly use scripture in my music, and I talk The Bible with #PastorKiwi whenever he stops by. Not sure, but he may be here tomorrow. We have some DISCUSSIONS to have. 

I kinda prepare my conversations before they happen.
Whether I know it or not,

Last night was filled with VIVID nightmares. In the dream, I woke up and had no energy for music. And everyone kept calling me, depleting whatever energy I had left for the day. By the time I woke up, I was a shriveled skeleton with flesh on it.
I know I need to take a break. I just get inspired by ANY & EVERYTHING. And I have artist friends that compel me like Christ. The things they say and the things we talk about can provide for a LIFETIME of music. 

Alas, here I am, alone with this bag of tricks and the need to heal.


I'll be around...


-so mote it be

FreshOffThePresses

NiGHTS Into Hearts

As I germinate the stress of performing again, I’m reminded of a particular *drKiwi* that I have been addressing subliminally (literally) fo...