Footprints (in my music)




As I listen to The Pink Lavalamp, I’m reminded of all the times I “prayed” and claimed “The Lord” is “my savior”. I admittedly put my foot in my mouth, but hear me out…

Harlem is NO PLACE for Satanism. As Pagan as they can be. Let me break it down. Paganism is indeed the purchasing of brand-named, idol-based materiel things. And Harlem has an “obscene obsession with the bling (Lupe)” and is a hub for all things Jordan brand (specifically, not ignoring Timberland). Yet once such big ticket items are purchased, the praise goes up to God. The Devil is MUCH frowned upon Uptown. And if you get up to The Heights, YOU MIGHT get some Devil action. Just know that The Devil is the victim up there.

So yeah. I was on my holy shit. Not Gospel. Just… those who knew me past church and school (most of which not living or in mental hospitals) knew where I stood. To add, in the early 2000s, you could catch me walking from 124th and Broadway to 125th and 7th, Bible in hand, preparing to play at church.

The same church I said “fuck” on The Pink Lavalamp.
Fuck it. I’m a walking contradiction. Use such to do better.



Light little fall back session.
Keep checkin back.

Just gotta prioritize.

Be back soon!








-so mote it be

FreshOffThePresses

The Phenomenon...

phenomenon noun phe·​nom·​e·​non fi-ˈnä-mə-ˌnän  -nən pluralphenomena fi-ˈnä-mə-nə  -ˌnä or phenomenons pluralphenomena : an observable fact...