I could write a jazzy intro paragraph about this. But too many lives are on the line with this next stream of thought. I want to introduce, discuss and conclude, BRIEFLY. So, here we go.
Just a few moments ago, I realized that my suicidal nature/logic comes from the ending of Terminator 2: Judgement Day. EVERYONE has seen it, though it's been a few generations. Basically, Arnold was OF what was destroying. The only way to keep the problem from expanding was to destroy himself.
A long time ago, I put an incomplete curse on myself. If certain things occur after recording/releasing... a particular album, I will commit public suicide. Why? Because ONLY A FEW... Michael Jackson-J Dilla included... know the secrets of music. Fewer know the secrets of me. Only I know how to dooit.
The time is drawing near.
I am the only light at the end of the tunnel... for me.
Which is making me stronger. "I'M NICE! FUCK YOU if you disagree!" That was my tough talk back then. And I spent hours perfecting the craft that backs up what I'm poppin' shit about. That I'm proud of. My legacy is not the suicide of a white cyborg. My legacy is also not the overdose of a black musician. And though loving oneself is key to loving others, once you step into music, AIN'T SHIT ABOUT YOU.
Love yourself.
Rock the world.
Not the other way around.
That's God-tor Dre's job.
One love, Doc.
I'm following your lead.
~CzH~

