Jackie's Song

^
^
^
This album is a collection of songs that span the range of the #bipolarspectrum, IN THE NAME OF LOVE. In other words, instead of being a bugaboo and calling her every time I thought of her, I made a beat or made a song. And I did it at a relaxed pace.

I see that it's easier, this time around in Loveland. Not that *she's* easy, but... I'm transitioning in peace. It's long distance, and she's still in a bind with another (albeit abusive and controlling), but my inner peace is so that I do not undertake her problems as my own. I pray for her, and when the time is right, we'll talk about cohabitation. Until then, she is a fond memory I can always contact.

Peace to ?uestlove. Your passion is goals.

Special shouts to Daniel Blonde, who's "Beefy Breaks" collection I used for this project. I felt I needed fuller drums that I have been using. It's also difficult to *NAIL* the drums the way I want to. I wasn't all the way invested in my drum patterns from 2012-2020. Mainly because they weren't programmed. They were placed. Once I got into 649 (halfway house), I was able to establish grooves via FL Studio.

lol Chris Rivera hates when I use loops I paid for.
And there is no convincing him of SHIT. lol

Back to this album.
Just like The Bipolar Sunshine, one album is sampled. I do believe I told you the record I sampled, but you can dig on this blog to find out. This time, I sampled a movie soundtrack. The soundtrack came with soundbytes from the movie, AND THEN I went in and found some of my own. To all the diggers, SOMEONE was supposed to sample this album FIRST. Not only that, but it's shots to that someone from Tarantino himself. Let's just say, MY Jackie would appreciate me doing so.

It's online. In the CH section of my website. I'm not gonna go crazy promoting it, because this is more of an art piece. A healed lover, finding love in a gypsy's palm. Again, I encourage ANYONE to ...just record yourself. And study it, to get to know yourself better.
I have my own vocabulary. I have my own knowledge set. I have my own rhythm. Everyone has their own of each. 

Thank you, Miss Jackie, for grooving with me.
Despite whatever distance.




#CH

 

FreshOffThePresses

Jackie's Song

^ ^ ^ This album is a collection of songs that span the range of the #bipolarspectrum, IN THE NAME OF LOVE. In other words, instead of being...