Sleeping w/ The Enemy


This *drKiwi* deserves ALL the shade, considering what I went through with them. However, I know their past and… quite frankly, they deserve a break. As I think this and about them, I’m reminded of red flags that scarred me from relationships from when they were first thrown.

I don’t listen to modern rappers. No matter how dope you are, I came up as a battle mc. With that state of mind, every rapper, from favorite to greatest to latest, is an opp. You have to big me up to get out of that record pool. And even then, your character keeps you on (or off) my Nice list.

I think we’re all clear on who my opp is on the music business. They catch a *drKiwi* from me from the point of insertion. That in mind, this *drKiwi* was listening to THEM, *IN MY HOUSE*! It’s not like I wasn’t making music, and it’s not like I want taking care of the *doc*. I was so insulted and hurt, ALL I COULD DO WAS CONTINUE TO CREATE. 

But that drove a dagger into my chest.

*DrK* has long since moved on. And if they are who I believe them to be, I’m better off without them. Her new man is more than capable of putting her in her place (without violence, of course). But yeah. I don’t need her energy in my life. Obviously I wish her well, and yeah she comes to mind every so often. But I take pride in the peace I find for myself. 

I hope *drKiwi* finds peace for herself as well.



FreshOffThePresses

Sleeping w/ The Enemy

This *drKiwi* deserves ALL the shade, considering what I went through with them. However, I know their past and… quite frankly, they deserve...