^
^
^
The concept of StHZERO was, I died in Harlem AS SONIC. Those who misunderstood my movement embodied Shadow the Hedgehog and murdered me. Just like the intro to Shadow's game.
^
^
The concept of StHZERO was, I died in Harlem AS SONIC. Those who misunderstood my movement embodied Shadow the Hedgehog and murdered me. Just like the intro to Shadow's game.
Me dying as Sonic opened up my creative Pandora's box. How can I come back and avenge my own death, NOT as Sonic?
I chose to be Spawn, the subconscious, rebellious soldier of The Devil.
This song is me challenging Shadow (or, Boe), on the mic, in front of Silver (Dre), Deeply personal, EXTREMELY dark, and I'm talking CASH SHIT.
Until Shadow gives me back my life.
Boe and I were going THROUGH it together. We lived together for 2-3 years, and if we weren't listening to my beats we were arguing. He wanted me to be BK Girls fly. I told him it was the same fly, just in a different context. I was HEAVY into #thesubculture then, going to raves and vampire parties. I was also with Christina, of whom I was under the impression was J Dilla.
"Thank you, George. And thank you Dilla. But... hey, you! Dilla! You're Sonic!, and you make me iller! I'm gonna *chase you*!"
It's easy to say that my mental health wasn't in tact. However, I'm a believer. I do believe J Dilla is still alive, and on some 2Pac-esque, motivating me to create. I don't want to say too much, because his name is again buzzing in the mainstream (peace to Busta), and this could be bigger than meeting my favorite musician.
Next to ?uestlove, of course... ;)
My dad (The Devil; or Devil Slayer) would probably get a kick out of this. Mom said it was funky, just too dark. RIP to both, lol!.
StHZERO: The Death of Charles Hamilton
online now.
"If I ain't Sonic, I'm dark."
note: Sonic, Shadow, Silver... as physically real as they are, they're spirits; to be handled with care. so do it! care!
!Jr.!