The Talented... strikes!(ikes!ikes!ikes!ikes!ikes!)





Seeing as how I am without a deck, I'm low key panicking about the future. One is in reach, but moments like these when/where I get ideas for transitions and blends that I realize how addicted I've become to Turntablizm. I have DJ'd in public before, so I'm not so much a Bedroom Beethoven, as I am a musician who spends ALL his time perfecting one's craft. 

And I want to do it more than I already do.

HOWEVER...

I can honestly say that even though The Pink Lavalamp lives to see another day and will live forever (November 10th, baby!), it is not immune to The Talented Mr. Hamilton! As dead ass as TPL is, it's not so grave that I can't have fun with it. I became a slave to it for YOU. There would be no "My Brain Is Alive" without TPL. But The Pink Lavalamp couldn't've occurred without Sober Karaoke. And I cheered the fuck up from "From The Desk Of..." at my expense. seez/!!   See? That's my mental health. I downplay potential blessings from self and others because I feel I don't deserve it.

Let me work on that.
and I don't have much time.


Somethin' new...




Can one pray for a Wiccan?




#CH

FreshOffThePresses

The Talented... strikes!(ikes!ikes!ikes!ikes!ikes!)

Seeing as how I am without a deck, I'm low key panicking about the future. One is in reach, but moments like these when/where I get idea...