About *Bash*


Bash (Sebastian Acevedo) is an overall good dude, and a ferocious creative. He knows what he's doing, it's just about execution. One of my favorite projects (of self) is one we did together, called "Two of Cups By Zane". Zane is a NOTORIOUS ebony erotic novelist, and the album was about an FDAlien I caught myself off guard by making love to her. I told the whole story, and let her know I want more. It was the type of emotion I could never tap into on my own, and I co-produced it with him. He was extremely mature, didn't add or take away from much (we used gaming headphones to produce and record), wasn't judgemental... I mean, he was a friend that produces.

As of late, we've been getting into it about his concern for my career. Because I have so many people in my ear telling me what I should do and what I need, the last thing I want to hear is a fellow collaborator asking me to interject HIM OR HIS WORK into my "rotation" (of sorts). I asked him to be patient, and when he saw what I was so tight lipped about, he got excited again. That's all I can ask for. Patience. I'm not just making "catchy lil ditties" for nothing. More is to and will be done with ALL THE MUSIC I BEEN RECORDING. And I'm ESPECIALLY excited about the music I made since 2022. In fact, I'm excited about the music I've made since the StarChaser Central Podcast!

It does seem that my ears can deceive me. At the same time, different listening devices lead to different experiences. So far, I am the king of MacBook speakers. I remember when Bash and I made "Somewhat of a Blur". He dead told me to dirty up the sound. I said "I know just what to do". The project was born.

To StarChase is to travel with comets unseen.
To travel with comets unseen is to see with The Eye.

You watched us.

We didn't let you down.


I love you, Bash.
I just wish you'd be a tad more understanding.

Oh!
Bash doesn't consider himself a StarChaser. He's a C-Chaser!!! Now that's taking it UP a notch. I'll say it on here because it's a safe space for me, but yeah I'm irritable about C. To know is to use, and now that you know, beware. But yeah. Bash's love for me is on another level. I can almost say he's on Halo's level of C worship (too soon?), but Halo kindly removed my C-hyman through art and music.

I'ma end the entry there.
You gotta know wassup before you fuck w/ me.

And I'm always willing to learn.


Bash! Holla at me!


~~Charles Hamilton~~
***beep***

FreshOffThePresses

DJ Enjetic expands!

My good friend Danny "Enjetic" Rivera has just launched a website for his new DJ Coalition. It's a MASSIVE collective of DJs W...