Supernothing 0fficial lyrics




I just love music, man.
And I found a way to take this a little higher, each and every time. 
Get down, y'all!

(verse 1)
Step till your ankles hurt. Ankle bracelets. Make it work. Lift your skirt. Shake it baby! Major me, to be creative. I know, but... you're doing it for magic! All the spirits underneath the carpet... Speaking retarded to a beat. Retarded people see me and flee. Stand right there! I ain't trying to diss! Tryna make your brain waves easier to deal with. Kiss you on the third eye. Maybe you can understand the words I spit. Perfect libation in my system. ...how could I not get it in? Inspired/influenced by Eminem, plus the pot within. 

(hook)
I feel like a dungeon slut in the palm of your hand. 
That makes me feel like
Supernothing.
That makes me feel like
Supernothing.

I gotta shit but I'm wondering if what I'm shitting on gonna bite me back. Invite me in for all that. There's a lack of what you have; it's in my stomach. I ate it. Creation. Nigga, who run it? Interesting. You're dumb-ing. Harlem 'fraid, for being a walk away with Target. Not walking into Target to save... walking into Target to slave... to my topic. What I got, indeed. Far from a Bossip pod. Dig? Top this. Can't be topped when I rock. Fuckin, no sense is needed. I fuckin go in. Repeat it. You don't go in? You're seated. Any MC who needs to say Season's Greetings.

(hook)
I feel like a dungeon slut in the palm of your hand. 
That makes me feel like
Supernothing.
That makes me feel like
Supernothing.

Fuck making sense. They don't accept pennies nowadays. So I'm breaking pence (Pence). Maybe the guy in his position could make some sense of it. Since it's making sense these days, I've bend cliches in three ways: truth, lie, everyday life. What you live, inside your suicidal mental of trying to get higher than everyday life. Celebrities try. Maybe they die at the thought of it. Auctioning, walking in, talking all kinds of shit. Bosses know what I vent. Know what I meant. Know what I spent. Snow behind it. No one mind it. Ch A R L E S Hamilto-n. I end.

(hook)
I feel like a dungeon slut in the palm of your hand. 
That makes me feel like
Supernothing.
That makes me feel like
Supernothing.



^
^
^
T.H.E. (The Hamilton Experience)

Be right with you.









~#~

FreshOffThePresses

Supernothing 0fficial lyrics

I just love music, man. And I found a way to take this a little higher, each and every time.  Get down, y'all! (verse 1) Step till your ...