I don't see myself staying up late on November 9th of this year. Lately, waking up is a task. I go to bed at a decent hour, wake up 7am EST, oversee my online development (as The Internet itself dies...), rest until I get a call. Today, it was my Uncle Mark (Hamilton).
Dude is a baaaaad father's brother.
We've been meaning to be in better communication, but he works blue collar and I wear a dirty pink polo everyday. So yeah, a bit of phone tag. But we have a knucklehead-neph-and-unc relationship that's been a long time in the making. I don't want to put his business out there, as far as his past. I'll ask permission first. But we link, through the halls of justice and through our very genetics.
Nothing is stopping me from "being" Charles Hamilton. Charles Hamilton is a being. With gifts and abilities that make room for him. Just by having them, my nature is to be humble. And just "DO" what "being" would entail, when the time is right. That's one thing about California (Los Angeles, to be exact). Every time you step outside, it's GO time, SHOWtime!. "Being" a being is what I would consider being not so Tinseltown-flattering in the outfit when I step outside. Obviously I know how to dress (sans my 2015 run), but this time around... SPECIFICALLY since getting to CCM (House 649, halfway house, etc.)... I'm making it ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC. Flaws and all.
And when you meet me,
the pleasure is all mine.