The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Run this town.

VinylPop, Inc.
The Charles Hamilton Brand

3D Music
The Charles Hamilton Record Label

AwkwardArt
The Charles Hamilton photo/video company

MusicArt
The Charles Hamilton multimedia conglomerate

WuvvyDuvvyWorld
Any conglomerate obtained, but not started by Charles Hamilton

StarChasers
YOU


I have nothing to do with Demevolist Music Group, BurkeHill Management, Noizy Cricket! (thought I came up with the name), or any company ran by individuals as noted in previous contexts.

I run Apple, Google, and any other conglomerate I am the face of Pro-Bono (free).

I am looking to change these things in 2k20.



SEGA forever.

I am Atari.






~*captivating*~

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...